A field of dentistry that provides an impressive teeth and jaw structure esthetically for an individual beside health.
Esthetic Dentistry Procedures
- Porcelain laminated crowns
- Full ceramic crowns
- Zirconia based porcelain crowns r
- Inlay and onlay crowns
- Bonding procedures
In Which Cases Esthetic Dentistry Procedures are Suitable?
- For teeth with discoloration due to various causes or for teeth with dark color
- For fractured anterior teeth due to accidents
- For anterior tooth decays due to various causes
- For teeth with improper display because of gingiva recession
- For esthetic reshaping of teeth after gingiva treatments
- For reshaping of missing teeth in harmony with lip and face estheticat anterior region due to various reasons.
Advantages of Esthetic Dental Treatment
- Brighter and good looking teeth,
- A perfect smile,
- Increase of self respect and confidence for an individual,
- Increase of working potential for an individual,
- Establishing more successful relationships for individuals.